Thursday, June 28, 2012

What I want out of my life...

I have thought quite a bit in the past few years about what I want in my life. To be honest, I want to be a lady, a real woman.
So, what is a "real" woman? In my eyes, the first way to see a real woman is by how she presents herself. She is poised, well dressed, and well groomed. You can see the kindness in her eyes. She is a woman who puts her family foremost. She supports her husband or significant other and does right by him.
A woman (even a career oriented woman) is in charge of her home. She is what makes a home. She is the foundation for the family to run smoothly. I long for the housewife of years past. I love everything about it. The clothes, the work, the roles of family members, the manners, the morals... all of it!
I look to the women of the 30's, 40's, and 50's for inspiration on how to be that "real" woman I long to be.

Follow me on my journey to find the woman in me. Who know's maybe you will learn something along the way as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment