Saturday, July 7, 2012

I CAN DO THIS!!!

So, I finally finished my bias tap panties yesterday. They are gorgeous, see.....

But again, I must have done something wrong when I resized them. They were falling off of me! Of me! So, I did what any red blooded American girl would do... I attacked them with my sewing machine until I gave up. Now I have a not so pretty pair of tap panties that I wore around all day today, despite the fact that they look like crap.
I did cut out my pattern for my slip... yep that's right... another Mrs. Depew pattern. I just love her stuff, and this slip pattern is even neater than the tap pants. This one comes as a little itty bitty pattern and rulers to scale it to whatever size you need! So, once I got the pieces made guess what? It looks like I don't have to mess with widening it or anything! I could just shriek with the excitement! It will be a challenge, but I think I can manage. And after all, these panties have beyond frustrated me (I cried twice over them), so it is time for a new project.
Wish me luck!

1 comment: